Extended Service Plan
An Extended Service Plan purchased through GreenUmbrella.com helps make protecting your products easy and affordable. For one small flat monthly fee -- there is no deductible -- the Plan covers ALL of your eligible appliances, electronics and computers for mechanical and electrical failures that occur during normal use. More than 50,000 products can be covered under a SINGLE Extended Service Plan. Together with the manufacturer's warranty, each product is covered individually for four years from its purchase date.
Plus, the coverage you get on each product is comparable to the coverage that you would have with a major retailer's extended service plan.
Your eligible products can be covered in three easy steps:
- Sign up online or call us at 1-888-698-6273;
- Register your purchases at GreenUmbrella.com;
- Pay your monthly fee
Repair Concierge Service
As an additional benefit to having an Extended Service Plan from GreenUmbrella.com, we will help you repair your computers, electronics or appliances that are not covered by your Plan. If you require repairs our Repair Concierge Service is here to simplify your repair experience.
Our Repair Concierge Service will:
Provide you with access to our Service Consultants to diagnose and troubleshoot your product issues over the phone.
- Many issues can be resolved over the phone saving you the cost of a repair.
When a repair is necessary, locate an approved pre-screened service provider in your area.
- Be assured that your repair professional is qualified and you receive service from our top providers.
Ease of Use
- We take the guesswork out of your product repair dilemmas. With one call to 1-888-484-2567, we make it easy to get all your computers, electronics or appliances back in working order.
Assist you with your Manufacturers Warranty coverage:
- If you have a breakdown that is covered by your manufacturer we will assist you in contacting your manufacturer and obtaining the necessary repairs.
Extended Service Plans offered by GreenUmbrella.com, Inc. are issued, serviced and administered by companies owned and operated by The Warranty Group. Click here to learn more about The Warranty Group.